What Is Shopper First: Drive Five To Thrive?
Watch our video on what the Shopper First programme is and how it can help you the independent retailer thrive.
Shopper First: Drive Five To Thrive
Shopper First: Drive Five to Thrive is our business growth programme, designed to support retailers in 5 unique ways by delivering in-depth shopper insights, brand advice, space guidance, range advice and store execution tips.
We can research and deliver information on the spending habits and needs of your wider community, which in turn can help you grow your business by making the best of your store space, maximise your product range and marketing opportunities.
Crucially, the Shopper First programme helps identify the types of customer who don’t currently shop in your store - and provides a solution to attract them in.
How Shopper First Works
Shopper First: Drive Five to Thrive provides support to retailers in 5 unique ways:
- Shopper insights: Using data from CACI, him! and Nielsen, retailers can identify the needs of their local community
- Brand engagement: Advice on how to create the right brand engagement with local shoppers, based on the type of people within the store’s trading zone
- Space guidance: Including planograms, guidance on store development and shopper missions, all designed to maximise profit in store
- Range advice: ‘Always on’ category and range advice for your store, which is regularly updated
- Store execution: Advice on store execution through point of sale, technology and staff training
Become a Costcutter Retailer
If you are interested in joining a business who's mission is to help you thrive, then register your interest now and we will be in touch.
Need More Info
Attract New Shoppers
With our Shopper First insights Costcutter will help you find the right range to attract new shoppers
Grow Sales & Profits
With our Industry leading insights and shopper data and a rebate of 6% we can help you maximise your return.
Transform Your Range
Transform Your Range With over 2000 Co op own brand lines in our stores the range Costcutter offers is always growing.